Auction Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltwally
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltwally

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Island, NY
Picked up corals from FedEx! Opened box & everything was well packaged! I bought corals on the auction from Cherry Corals Polyp-Palooza! Not the comon tiny little frags! Nice size corals. Very easy dealing with Brett. Great to do business with. Will be buy more corals from him! I will try & post some pictures later today!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new