August meeting date??

meeting date

• Total voters

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the idea was to have our club meetings together.. If that's the case... Then just have them bring raffle items too.. Get the bigger sponsors to donate cool raffle prizes... Put them all In one pot... I think too.. Depending on the turnout of the other "clubs and their members" we definitely need to organize club against club competitions... Like largest turn-out, fastest po4 test " salefert" not Hanna :)
Things along that line... (where each club nominates a member to represent them) May be difficult to organize that... But man... It sure would be fun!!!

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a ton of fun! Bart. Lets get together so I can help get things ready that morning.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At holiday corporate parties, we play a game called decorate the tree. Each division(in this case club) selects 4 members--one gets to be the tree(in this case the tank?) and the others get to be the decorators. Each is given a bag of assorted ornaments(sponges, fake corals, shells, etc) and told to make their tree(tank) the best looking and are given 3-5 minutes. They go about stringing garland, hanging ornaments from hooks, taping things on clothes--then at the end everyone laughs at the decorated people, and votes on the most creative. Just an idea...

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and usually, it's a branch manager, ceo, shop foreman, etc that gets to be the decorated item.

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch, If you get to Spring Hill Area, There is not many different corals (SPS Wise) that i do not have. For the most part all but a few are ready for Fragging unless they are still too small. Plus we have Mel and Rhett in this same area and between the 3 of us you could get most anything.
Bill

Bingo. Thanks a bunch. I will have to get over there some weekend. I've been wanting to check out your tank since i missed the last meeting at your house. thanks again

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we are going to have other clubs coming to the meeting this time that is cool maybe we can trade things with them and also if we do have them here we will need to set up date we go to them if we do have them here ROAD TRIP

tahojones

Linda J
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tina's topics are great. Maybe we should list them and broach these subjects on the 13th. Thereb are so many things some of us need to be informed of. Like a few of the basics we have missed. REEF KEEPING 101... LOL...OH Yea, the 13th is my birthday......

Payton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone PM me the address and direction to the August meeting? i am coming from Huntsville AL

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back