August meeting

UrksOceanReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday afternoon 3pm at 7 Seas Aquatics is the August club meeting!! Mark your calendar

DA2FC77B-80A0-4E67-A92D-008948771D22.jpeg
 
I’m not a current member, but I’m interested in joining. What do I need to do?
 
New Member here, planning to go to my first meeting...

what should i bring if i wanna buy some frags?
is it cash only or is card accepted?
7 seas accepts credit cards
 
I’m not a current member, but I’m interested in joining. What do I need to do?
You should be able to show up to the meeting and someone will help you get signed up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new