August meeting

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to have a meeting in August The weekend of the 31st.Need some input in a location.I was thinking of doing a mini frag swap among members,bring a frag to sell or trade with a fellow club member.I will talk about qt.How to setup a qt and what meds can be used and differant types of treatment.If can get enough members to show we have some really nice door prizes that can be raffled off.Let me know of a location and a head count.Thanks David

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great topic.
Unfortunately Jeanna and myself will not be able to attend as we will be at MACNA that weekend.

Sassy Jenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't be able to be there, but I will give a frag for trade or swap. Just come pick it up David.

OP
OP
S

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to Macna,cool.I will wait and see how many are going to make it before I pick up the frag.Thanks for donateing it.

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You realize this is LD weekend and many folks will be out of town, including me. Was really hoping to make the next meeting. Have a commitment on the 24.

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you decide a date and as of right now i have no plans for august that would bar me from attending

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September might be better, or earlier in August, Not sure what the Memphis club is doing regarding their annual frag swap but if for some reason it does go on then that would be the September 28th weekend

OP
OP
S

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what wtrmac is doing yet about their frag swap,I think it is still up in the air.I haven't had much input on the meeting.I would like to get a head count before trying to reserve a spot. btw Dave,have you found the parrot fish yet.Divers Den has had a few the past couple of days,so maybe someone else has them.

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September would be great for a meeting. WTMRAC frag swap will not be held as planned in September. More on that subject later.

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September would be great for a meeting. WTMRAC frag swap will not be held as planned in September. More on that subject later.
Been watching that development. Shame what is happening with all that but I can relate to their club issues and lack of involvement.

OP
OP
S

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand what they are doing,getting rid of one club to start another,they will still have the same problem they have now.We have alot of members here at JARC,but don't understand why we don't have more members showing up for meetings.There is more to meeting than giving out door prizes,we have several members who have alot experiance in reefkeeping,and are willing to help out.So don't be bashful and ask for help here on the forums.Hope to see several members at the meeting.

Wildboy952

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug. or sept. is ok with me but I am hoping that memphis will still have the swap in sept. to

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to attend if it is September. I'll check back to see what date you guys set.

OP
OP
S

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will set the meeting for the 21st,we will have a mini frag swap,where we can trade or buy from other members.I will talk about qt and qt set ups.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 135 74.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back