Aussie Acan Auction (BID AWAY!)

Pat was that a real bid?

BUMP! :D
 
9 min and da6d2003 with the lead!
 
Well its over! David I guess you win bro! Congrats! I think you were to much of a high roller for everybody... LOL!

Congrats!
 
WOW congrats, I swear if I had $300 I would have bid it! I can't belive there was no last MIN bids! I was preyin' (no help REV) that I would get payment from some stuff so bad!

Awsome deal!
 
Didn't you have to raise it by $1 each bid?

You are correct and I have jumped the gun. da6d2003 is the winner because he has the last legit bid. Here is what I stated in the rules.

Here are a few rules to please read.

1. Auction Starts now and ends this Thursday Night, August 2nd at 10pm Eastern! The last 9:59 bid in wins the colony.

2. Bidding starts at $25 and bid increments must be at least $1 or more. Shipping IS included with the winning bid!

3. No post in the bidding thread except for actual BIDS. All post will be relocated to the original auction thread and violating poster will owe ma and the staff at CZ a polyp of each of the zoas/palys.

4. As soon as the bidding has ended winning bidder must be ready to paypal the sale amount.

5. Everybody must go to www.zoanuts.com and spend oodles of money for this gracious donation!

I am sorry for the confusion on the very first auction guys....:confused:

Please forgive the blunder.
 
NO blunder some East Lansing kids were not tought how fallow rules thats all, LOL :rolleyes: J/K Pat:cool:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new