• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aussie Gold Torch and Hammers

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell a few corals in the near future. Not sure how to price them. The gold torch has about 5-6 heads, but they are not able to frag yet. I got the neon toxic green hammer that has about 30+ heads. Not sure if I should frag or sell as is. Also got a purple tip hammer with about 15-20 heads. I normally trade corals, but dont need any now so That is why I posted here to really see how to price them and to see if I should have them fragged first. Any thoughts??? I can get better pics later but these are what I have now. If this should be posted elsewhere just let me know and I will move it.

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.52.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.53.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 7.54.03 PM.png

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this thread needs to be moved to the how to price section instead of selling, op is looking for price suggestions not selling immediately.

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on your goal, move fast or make the most cash? If you want to make more I'd wait until the gold is split and frag.
I'm relatively close to your area and keep Euphyllia and watch prices. Recently I've seen two not separated heads of gold go for about $250 and the other two go for about $100 for a 1 head or a bit more for two connected etc. You can probably get more for them if your willing to ship etc but this area is on the lower end price wise if your going local ime. You can always post for more and see if someones will to pay local etc tho. If you don't want to frag them it's tough Bc 15 heads × $50-100 puts you in a range many won't spend. Also picked up a frogspawn with 10 heads for $95 recently (nothing rare but just for local ideas).

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in New Jersey intrested to see what they will go for ill take a drive if reasonable.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local store retail ie. The Reef Gallery. We Retail the Neon Green at $50 a single decent head. The other hammer we sell at $26 a head. Big discount if buying multiple heads. The Aussie gold is all over the place. You would get more waiting til you can frag single heads.

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are responding to a thread started a couple weeks ago and these wern't for sale just asking for prices. Good luck and all i just didn't know if you caught the date or looking for opinions part.

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uuhhhhh then don’t post it in a FOR SALE THREAD
You guys are responding to a thread started a couple weeks ago and these wern't for sale just asking for prices. Good luck and all i just didn't know if you caught the date or looking for opinions part.

Back