Aussie lord sale

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy pre Halloween!(my daughters favorite holiday!)

We need to scare up a few sales so we are putting all of our Aussie lords on sale.

Take 25% off of our already competitive prices!!! Just check out as usual and I will refund the 25% after I have received the order.

$30 3" Crocea clams will be added this evening
$40 4" Crocea clams as well.

www.cherrycorals.com
 
I went in and manually adjusted the Acan prices to reflect the 25% off. I also added the Aussie Scolymia's to the sale!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new