0   0   0
CHR_1399.jpg

CHR_1400.jpg

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the one w/the pink around the center, I need a piece of that:)

RandyO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the one w/the pink around the center, I need a piece of that:)

Even though I've said that's the only piece that won't fall under the knife, I'm sad to say it's happening tomorrow. I've got to squeeze off a couple 2-3 polyp frags. I'll be crying the whole time, while I run it through the wet tile saw. :(

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy you will make some people very happy:)
Here are a few of mine
120lpsfulltankshots004-1.jpg

120lpsfulltankshots005.jpg

120lpsfulltankshots006-2.jpg

No matter how hard I try I can not get the colors to look good for a picture
120lpsfulltankshots007-1.jpg

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys are gonna crap your pants when you see this: $100CAD for a whole colony....only in Canada, baby ;)

http://www.aquariumpros.ca/forums/showthread.php?threadid=28375

the best thing: when the door opens at 10am, everyone, both Canadian and US, will get a chance to grab what they can :D

Zach

holy crap!!! 400 colonies all for around $100CAD?? thats INSANE!!!

you can bet there will be alot of reps from US stores there (alot of cali cherry pickers for sure). and i'm sure they will sell them at $100/polyp at about a 3000-4000% markup which is ridiculous.

i really hope this huge influx of aussie acans at such low prices will drive down the prices like crazy! (and the people who were payin $150/head 2 months ago will be kicking themselves for spending their life savings...lol...i love irony!)

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trust me....all Toronto reefers will be out in full force when that door opens at 10am...no kidding.....i already feel sorry for those cali cherry pickers...lol

Zach

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trust me....all Toronto reefers will be out in full force when that door opens at 10am...no kidding.....i already feel sorry for those cali cherry pickers...lol

Zach

if i was a canadian that lived 300miles away, i would be too!!! (esspecially knowing that all those cali cherry pickers are going to try and take them all and sell them for ridiculous prices!)

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i should also say that i EXPECT at least 6 michiganers from this site had BETTER be there also!!! lol

might have to make a trip out there... you know I can take my wife on an unexpected weekend get away while I'm at it... :)

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, when is he coming back again?

Yo Marv .... LFS owner'll be back in July 17th..but might be week or so before he gets a confirmation for Aussie arrival. We'll let you know ahead of time...
Don't worry your wife will feel like home over here..as there's a huge Filipino population in Toronto!! :D

Paul

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Marv .... LFS owner'll be back in July 17th..but might be week or so before he gets a confirmation for Aussie arrival. We'll let you know ahead of time...
Don't worry your wife will feel like home over here..as there's a huge Filipino population in Toronto!! :D

Paul

WERD!

awesome.. I get back from vacation on the 18th so I hope I can meet yah Canucks... :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 130 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back