aussie pink lemonade acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter uchin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gotta love it, not only do we need to deal with the stupid names, now we have to deal with the unoriginal stupid people that give corals the same stupid name as some other coral :tongue:
 
IMG_0008-1-1.jpg
 
to avoid confusion I'd call it the strawberry shortcake, assuming it's the same common acro that's being harvested in Australia. From what I understand there's a LOT of it available here....
 
I believe the piece that Vivid got in was called Raspberry Lemonade Acro from Australia and that piece is awesome!!!!! it looks nothing like the picture above.
 
This is an aussie maricultured piece that reminds me of them both...


That just looks like your typical maricultured abro. They are normally from Bali. The problem most people I know with them have is that they brown out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new