Aussie Prism Favia/Dragon Soul....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
mines on the sand bed in a 75g tank directly beneath 250w phoenix. colors are awesome. i've had it 8 mths now.
 
Yea it did and about a month after coloring back up to original color it procedded to melt to nothing. Come to find out my Ca nose dived to about 200....Which was corrected promptly but not soon enough.
 
I'm sorry. I lost mine too when I had a major flatworm problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new