Aussie Scolly

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got these sweet pieces from Deepwater and man do they shine!!

scolly-1.jpg


Top down was pretty crappy, but I only took one.

scolly2.jpg


Aussie Merletti

aussiemerletti.jpg
 
please post what camera your using and lens. that last pic is unreal man. also, did you photoshop this pic.
David
 
WOW ,,man that looks awesome dude ...

I would have to ask what lighting you are keep them under . Great color.

I have a canon 300d with canon 100MM macro ,and boy do i need some lesson :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new