Aussie Scoly. Where to buy....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
In the near future I will be in the market for an ultra Scoly (3+color). Can someone please point me to a source for these? Thanks!
 
I've seen a couple nice ones on Reef Odyssey in the last week.
 
Mike at sexy corals always hve some for sale


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Since this thread seems to be inquiring on possible vendors, I'm moving it to the Vendor Feedback forum. Sponsors, please don't post, in this thread, offering sales. Please keep those type of posts to your own Sponsor forum.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new