Aussie SPS

Rocky Mountain Frags

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
716
Reaction score
86
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up a couple of Aussie sps colonies and I am not sure what species they are. The first one could possibly be A. Echinata, but not too sure. I have no clue on the second one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

4169993751_91324d3fd5.jpg


4170754334_99cda42fee.jpg
 
i love the blue one.. 1st one reminds me of karl's kandlelight acro
 
Jared, The first one looks like an aculeus. I'll check on the second. Shoot me an email with picture.

They look nice ;)
 
Those are some beautifull colonies! Don't know the ID but where can the rest of us get some Aussie Acro colonies? I'm tired of seeing vendors selling off frags when they can bring in colonies to sell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new