Austin Aqua Farms Site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it me or did Austin Aqua Farms site just get hacked. Made our daily visit and now there is Russian text across the top of the page.

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My virus protection would not even let me access the site. Something is obviously up.

Robin

kveille

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just translated what was written on their website using two different translators:

"For many muscovites for a long time not a secret, that corruption penetrates all levels of the Moscow authority. To us it is obvious, that a noxious example for the Moscow officials - J.Luzhkov and its wife. How many still these pigs will eat round the country?"

"For many Muscovites long been no secret that corruption pervades all levels of the Moscow government. We are clear that pestilent for example Moscow officials - Yuri Luzhkov and his zhena.Skolko yet these pigs will consume the country?"

Doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are clear that pestilent for example Moscow officials - Yuri Luzhkov and his zhena.Skolko yet these pigs will consume the country?"

Doesn't make much sense.
This makes perfect sense. They are not fond of austins aqua farm and have resorted to insulting the guys wife.

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks! Matt is a cool dude and has a great business. I don't think matt is married tho, lol

probably some random freak thing, happens to a lot of businesses

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably the same guy that hacked his site, photobucket and RC account a few months back... Pretty childish if you ask me....

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to see the site got hacked again .. Someone really has something against him as this happens more than once to his site.... I agree its pretty childish to do something like that ..

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just cleaned the site... again.. Have my web developer looking into the issue to try and find out how its happening. Think its going through the mailer program.
As for now though, the shipment from Indo is going to arrive next Tuesday, no space for freight on the flights for Friday arrival. Here's a few teasers..
chalice1-1.jpg

chalice4-2.jpg

chalice5-1.jpg

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice Matt.

I sure hope it is not the same person as before as I hope that humans are not that stuck on themselves and childish, but as we all know, humans are ego diven :(

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to see you back Matt. My security wouldn't let me on your site either.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back