Austin, TX fish store

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coral Bay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coral Bay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Location
garden grove
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I am going to be visiting Austin tomorrow, are there any nice fish store there that I can visit? I will have a few free hours free.
 
Yeah there is a several if ur south Austin swing by aqua dome, if not check out aquatek, if u can get a hold of Matt u can call for an appt at Austin aqua farms
 
AquaDome is great if you're south. In central Austin you have AquaTek off of Burnet Rd. Then, there is River City Aquariums if you go North off of Roxie Dr.
 
Made a trip to aqua dome once. Glad I did. It was the best place I stopped at in that area.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Aqua dome south. Tons of live stock.
Aqua tek is north central.
River city aquatics more north off 183.
Austin aqua farms. Matt is hit or miss being available before store hours on Saturday.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new