• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Australian live rock Ithaca New York

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ShawnM24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
226
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 20 to 30lbs of Australian live rock left from my build my loss your gain would like $15 a pound but I am flexible. This is the good stuff and it’s cured. I am in Ithaca New York

F094CD2A-06C5-4B35-985C-C4AAE9829D20.jpeg 3BEAC6C5-3E9C-40CD-8B42-9303BA4B4CB5.jpeg 6CCB3EDC-14E8-405B-8ECC-11D6C10761F5.jpeg
 
Thank you for looking sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new