Australian sailfin tang!/ clown behavior

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,443
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I am
Not a novice reefer and have just purchased a beautiful baby sailfin and yellow tang. Let me stop there it is a 75 gallon tank but when these two are bigger they will be transferred to a 125g, and should be fine. What is your experience with the sail Fin of this verity? Anything interesting or special considerations I should be aware of? Also My black clown will not sleep in the anemone!!! at night and will host in the Rose bubble during the day thoughts??!?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Sailfin tangs get quite large and can be aggressive toward similarly shaped fish. But they are generally hardy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new