Autmatic water cange problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Enea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning guys,

yesterday I tried to set the automatic water change with GHL. I saw the video explaining the various steps, but I have several questions as I would like to decide when to change the water and not use the timer.

To better explain the situation:
I have a 60-liter tank that I use to fill the RO water. I set the ATO float to the desired level in the tank and the float to empty the sump to the desired level. To reclaim the sump I use a 1000l / h pump.

Now I have set: Maintenance 1 so that in the tank it deactivates the top-up pump, turns on the heater and the movement pump. It keeps the solenoid valve of the osmosis system off.

Maintenance 2 turns off the skimmer and the return pump, and turns on the sump emptying pump. It keeps the solenoid valve of the osmosis system switched off in the event that it is disabled Maintenance 1. in the logic programs I created: P1 socket drain pump sump deley on 300 s. (to wait for all the water from the tank to go down in sump)

Now the problems begin.

1) How can I set the emptying pump to stop when it reaches the float and once it is reached turn off maintenance 1 so that the pump in the 60 liter tank fills the sump?

2) I have already set the skimmer with a logicic program so that if the sump water rises above a float it will stop. Now how can I tell you that when I remove maintenance 2 you have to reactivate 5 minutes after the return pump.

3) do you know how the automatic changeover with the timers was made? because I can't understand how to solve the problem with the skimmer and the pump as the sump level changes a lot, especially if you have to make 60-liter changes.

Thank you all for your help
(p.s. i use google transletor :eek:)

OP
OP
E

Enea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night @vinny explained how to do it.

I simply set up a maintenance to turn off the return pump and skimmer.
In the level settings I set a circuit control in ACW mode (with ATO) and set the respective pumps in the switch channels scheme. Added shortcut in dashboard to activate AWC manually and now everything works.

I don't know why I thought I should use logic programming.

I would like to thank the GHL team who is always friendly and present in case of need.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back