Auto top off box

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an auto top off box for sale? If so please let me know and how many gallons yours hold. I would also be looking for an auto top off unit with it if possible. Let me know please
 
Do you mean an ato reservoir? If so I have a 10g trigger systems for sale, but do not have a box large enough for shipping. Pickup is in Southeastern Pennsylvania if interested.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 39
Exactly what I am looking for. You wouldn’t happen to have an auto top off unit also would you? Where in southeastern Pa
 
Located in North Wales, PA. 19454.

Using all 3 of my ATOs at the moment, sorry can not help you there.
 
No problem. Those are 5g. There is 1 brs trigger 10g for 180 for but that has no color in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new