Auto water change with sentia doser

ngarcia11892

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
15
Location
tampa florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m debating getting two more sentia dosers for stability. Are they accurate enough to do daily gallon water changes? Will that help increase stability? I eventually wanna get a Neptune apex to monitor and with that a dose for this exact reason but in the mean time would the sentia work?
 
1726080433938.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new