Autocorrect Driving me Nuts

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,348
Reaction score
25,595
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
98 percent or the time I peruse the forums with my laptop, and life is good. The past couple days I've been stuck on my little Fire, that has autocorrect, and what a pain.

Frag becomes fragile
Powerhead becomes showerhead

Just to name two. I don't catch these until after I post, where I now have to go back and edit the post. I know I could add these to my personnel dictionary, but I never do.

What words have you caught autocorrect changing on you?
 
My auto-correct thinks I love typing about ducks. of course, not on this forum though. :)
 
I concur!
 
I only post now on my laptop cause my phone has no clue about reef tanks LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new