• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AutoTopoff.com (DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, I wanna mention that this appears to be a one man operation out of Austin, TX. The guy is slow to return emails which is really annoying. I found out there is no phone number to call him. What I ordered was different than what was pictured on his website. That frustrated me because now I needed to leave my house and go buy different fittings that would work for my application. Long story short...there was a better solution for what I was planning to do so I sent the solenoid valve back after finally getting in touch with the guy via email...I offered to pay return shipping because I had a feeling this guy would refuse to pay it. Then... after he receives the valve, he only refunds $48. I purchased the valve for $56. So he basically took it upon himself to apparently withhold $8 of my money even after I paid the return shipping. Not cool. The valve was brand-new, not a scratch on it, was never used other than me blowing through the hole! I even sent it back via priority mail and bubble wrapped it extra nice for him so that it would not be damaged in shipping. The fact that he took $8 of my money pretty much confirms that he wouldn't have paid the return shipping either. I sent an email to ask why he didn't refund all my money back and what do you know, the guy doesn't respond. Classic! Never again will I trust a ridiculous operation like this.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back