Avast ATO digital how to connect?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JQSquared
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JQSquared

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get this ATO to work. Followed the GHL videos with no success. I have it plugged into the purple port 1/2 and have the sensor selected to 1. I have my ATO on socket 5. With the pressure switch not in water the pump state should be on and turn off once it’s submerged. I can hear the relay clicking on the avast box however the pump does not turn on or off.

interestingly enough if I select the sensor to #2 the pump will turn on however when submerging the pressure sensor the pump does not shut off.

what am I missing?

85EF2DCC-9E37-4971-AACA-77922BB7270F.png 62811A28-09CD-466A-A7BE-12BB3FE9DD73.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new