AVAST End of Summer Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!

Now that we've finished moving into our spacious new production facility and have our inventory back up to speed (mostly :) ), it's time to do a celebratory end-of-summer sale!

For those of you who've asked about coupon codes in the past, you know they haven't come often... so use it while it's hot!

'SUMMER2011' will land you 10% off everything on the site, and if your order totals $250 or more, the savings goes up to 15%!

We'll keep this going until MACNA is over, or unless inventory gets drained again. I think we have enough built to last a while though!

Since all threads are worthless without pics, here are a few of the new place. I know this isn't the eye candy you're used to seeing on a reef forum, but all that equipment has to get made somewhere, right?
shop5.jpg

"New" warehouse. What a beauty! We need a bigger flag.

shop1.jpg

One of the assembly rooms. Need a kalk stirrer?

shop2.jpg

One of our three rooms just after move-in. Still a bit of organization & layout tweaking to do. Check out all those pallet racks we scored at an auction for pennies on the dollar!

OP
OP
C

ctenophore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool i need 2 swabbies and you just gave me a better reason to purchase them.
do you have one for the elegance pro and the original reeflo 200

Hi Gaita
I think those are both 8"/200mm cups. I know we've sent out Swabbies for both models before. Just check the cup diameters real quick.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back