Avast Marine Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2.1 Bundle

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
3,284
Location
NJ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Avast Marine
Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2.1

OZOTECH
Poseidon 200 Ozone Generator - Black Edition

Purchased as a bundle from avast over the winter. I used for a few months but my ORP was riding too high so I took it offline. It’s cleaned up and ready to go. It’s in perfect condition besides a little moisture from cleaning it. Comes with everything pictured which is everything needed. Trying to keep It local for now since I don’t have the box for it. If no local Takers I will eventually pack it and ship.

IMG_9697.jpeg IMG_9698.jpeg IMG_9700.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
PM'ed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new