Avast Marine Swabbie New!

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
920
Location
San Luis Obispo, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avast marine swabbie. Brand new. I built it a year ago and it didn't fit in my cabinet on the skimmer
1f615.png
. Its the 8” model. Cost $179 new. Take it for $125 and spend a lot less time cleaning your skimmer!

See this link, shows you how to measure and see if this will fit for you.
https://www.avastmarine.com/products/swabbie

I could probably ship the thing and split the shipping with you.

118416408_10104253939757564_8464114608883116921_n.jpg

117891322_10104253939792494_3814189335467908790_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new