Average saddle valentini size and good diet?

Average size when you buy them?
Average size when adult?


We bought ours when it was nickel size. Ate what it wanted but loved blood worms and the coral delight food when it was thick and goopy straight from the syringe but also including corals, did this to trim his teeth. It was in a 32g so when it got about almost 4" we have him a bigger home.
 
Idk...I think mine was about 4 1/2 inches long. He was definitely an adult. I kept him in a 32 biocube and he never had any problems until my husband and I noticed he couldn't seem to see his food well, then he just stopped eating and passed. There were no new fish or anything so I think he was just old. He was rehomed to me from another reefer. I just fed him the same frozen the rest of the fish got with the occasional clam on the half shell. He wasn't interested in silversides.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new