Awaiting first order from battlecorals.

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never have used battlecorals before. I've emailed back and forth with Adam for what seems like 100 times, to the point where I've probably driven him insane. He has been nothing but great to work with.

Finally after what seems like forever, my first order is coming tomorrow. It's actually 2 orders out together as I couldn't resist pulling the plug on some more of the amazing pieces from his collection. Arriving will be 10 pieces total. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get them.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never have used battlecorals before. I've emailed back and forth with Adam for what seems like 100 times, to the point where I've probably driven him insane. He has been nothing but great to work with.

Finally after what seems like forever, my first order is coming tomorrow. It's actually 2 orders out together as I couldn't resist pulling the plug on some more of the amazing pieces from his collection. Arriving will be 10 pieces total. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get them.
Adam is phenomenal. You will be very pleased, I'm sure!

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package has officially shipped, hopefully no issues with FedEx.

Really excited, should be getting

RC poison envy,
Flamethrower table,
Joker 2.0,
Blue matrix,
Copps calicali,
Cloud City,
Battlestag,
Super shaggy stag,
Yellowhead stag,
and a Bop

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposed to have arrived by noon. It's 2:30 and still no sign of a truck. I'm sure they're packed well but it's always a worry.

I remember the good old times when they actually delivered by said time. Used to wake me up at 6:30am with a door bell when I would order my snails lol.

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My battlebox also got delayed due to shipping in November. I think that I received it at 4:30. All of my corals still had great PE in the bag, and they were extremely healthy when I put them in the tank. Fingers crossed for you!

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My battlebox also got delayed due to shipping in November. I think that I received it at 4:30. All of my corals still had great PE in the bag, and they were extremely healthy when I put them in the tank. Fingers crossed for you!
Yes unfortunately it's a pretty common occurrence these days. The more expensive the box the longer the delay lol.

As long as they don't get delayed for days I find they're usually still in good shape.

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, everything arrived. Heat packs still had some warmth left to them so all should be good. Currently floating for temp acclimation.
Hard to tell but through the plastic bags the frags look to be a nice size and chunky.
20210211_160225.jpg

Last edited:

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, everything arrived. Heat packs still had some warmth left to them so all should be good. Currently floating for temp acclimation.
Hard to tell but through the plastic bags the frags look to be a nice size and chunky.
20210211_160225.jpg
I love those bags. Super cool. I need to order from Adam soon.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supposed to have arrived by noon. It's 2:30 and still no sign of a truck. I'm sure they're packed well but it's always a worry.

I remember the good old times when they actually delivered by said time. Used to wake me up at 6:30am with a door bell when I would order my snails lol.

I the future you can have it held at the local terminal and pick up at 9 in the morning. I do that for machine parts at work all the time.

OP
OP
P

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here they all are. Just placed on the sand bed for now in a high flow area. Will start moving them up the rockwork this weekend. Completed about 10 minutes ago so not full PE yet, but they're all peeking out. I'm very happy with the order. A lot of the frags are very chunky, some almost mini colony size. The Blue Matrix was not in the order, but I know he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get a frag of that any how. Did include an extra Frankenberry, pearl berry, and blue humilis instead. Will definitely do business with Adam again and would highly recommend to anyone thinking about placing an order. I wasnt sure what to expect so just started the conversation with a background of what I was looking for and sending out feelers to see what could be worked out.
20210211_171947.jpg
20210211_171954.jpg
20210211_171959.jpg
20210211_172008.jpg
20210211_172012.jpg

Back