• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Aquatic Sealife Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just placed a big order with these guys. They have been excellent in communicating thus far. They have some great deals for R2R members (PM the mod for information).

I'm setting up a new 225gal tank and they have all the big items I've been looking for.

It looks like they've been a great LFS for some time and are now expanding to the online scene. Being a US vendor, I hope everyone considers these guys in their online orders.

Again, PM the vendor contact (@Aquatic Sealife ) before you buy. I suspect he can hook you up with a sweet discount!

OP
OP
Skep18

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will update as I receive the items, just so everyone is aware! Photos will be included of course!

OP
OP
Skep18

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well didn't take a photo but got one item that was available already. Idk if its what they intended but it shipped from their location on 5/10 to my location on 5/11 midday. Great so far!

Edit: They were also able to tell me my 3 preorder items are going to arrive later this month, around the 23rd IIRC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skep18

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a quick update. These guys are great at fast responses so long as you contact them directly. They did well to respond on here or FB but sometimes there was a little wait. However I then tried contacting them via their website email form. Wow. They literally respond to all of my messages within minutes. Its second to none. I completely understand why a brick-and-mortar store can't constantly peruse all the online and social media outlets but it seems they definitely do watch their email, seemingly even in off hours. And not only did they respond, they actually followed up with supplier to get me substantive updates. Really good experience so far.

All that said, at no fault of @Aquatic Sealife obviously, the suppliers are still on back order for the Gyre XF280's. However, they did say my skimmer came in today and they shipped it out the same day to me! Not only that, but its getting to me tomorrow. Super fast shipping with FedEx. Awesome.

OP
OP
Skep18

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Arrived midday. Awesome!

20180530_141729.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back