• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Experiences With Reef Beauties

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

camelon02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have offered some feedback on my thoughts with this vendor before, but think it is important to create this thread. They have certainly earned my praise.

I have been off and on in fishkeeping for over 20 years. I have ordered from a number of online vendors when I am not able to find a fish or other item (coral, invert) in my local fish store. I saw mention of Reef Beauties several months ago and curiously checked them out. I ordered a zoanthid rock, some fish for my 32 gallon Biocube. Everything they sent looked better than from anywhere I had seen before. Everything was the size I expected. Further, I learned from the first order to use the notes section at checkout. They read this thoroughly and made sure (and have with my orders since) to follow it to a T or to reach out to me with any clarification.

On a more recent order, Nate from Reef Beauties reached out to me to let me know that he wasn't comfortable selling me one of the fish at the size I requested due to their health upon inspection at their location and confirmed that I would be okay going a little larger. Another communication occurred when a clownfish I ordered was in their opinion too small for my tank. They substituted another clown with my consent, which was larger and a better fit for the tank he was going into. I have since used Reef Beauties as I have worked to stock my 105 gallon system. Everything has been healthy and as requested in the notes.

I have had one fish die within 15 days (they have a 15 day guarantee). I stayed in touch when I thought the fish wasn't going to make it, took photos, and received a gift card within minutes of submitting my loss claim.

Impressive customer service, great selection, and amazing support after the sale!

Attached are some photos of the fish and coral I have purchased from Reef Beauties. Note, the lawnmower blenny came from another great online vendor (Salty Underground) Definitely a 100% positive experience on every order for me.

IMG_1268.jpg IMG_1214.jpg IMG_0563.jpg IMG_1130.jpg IMG_1138.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back