• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome frags from gflat65!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased some frags from gflat65. Shipment arrived on time in perfect condition, commucation was great, always nice about my newbie questions, and was more than willing to go above and beyond to help starting from the price all the way to shipping! I will not hesitate to do another transaction with him again! Everything has already opened up in the tank and looking great. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

stylo lined box with newspaper & styrocorns
gflatbox.jpg

double baggies + ziplock back...water was still warm when i got it! :D
gflatshipping.jpg

purple bonsai + chip's acro still acclimating non flash
gflatacclimating2.jpg

pb + ca acclimating flash... ca was already starting to extend its polyps
gflatacclimating.jpg

chip's acro glued onto a plug and colored up fast from brown to purple/green in no time!
chipsacro.jpg

purple bonsai
purplebonsai.jpg

pb + ca together
pbchip.jpg

thanks again for the great pieces gflat65!

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few updated pictures...i wish i had a better camera to show u guys the awesome colors i'm getting off of these frags

aros flash
acroflash.jpg

acros non-flash
acrononflash.jpg

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like them, Vince. I'd start the PB a little lower and it should pick some of the purple back up (got a piece high and one low and they are both looking good, but the one that is low now was browning out before I moved it down...). It was starting to color up nicely before i shipped. The Chips came from the edge of the table form, so it should stay greenish for a little while and pick up more lavender. I had it pretty high up.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are both in middle area of the reef ATM. i'll move the chip higher up around next week... and i'll move the PB further down tomorrow ^^ very happy with the frags, thanks again!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.7%

Back