Awesome gift!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davesgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
502
Location
Kingsport, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am a huge R2R geek! I have a whole wardrobe of shirts, towels and stickers that I show off at every frag show and my soon to be wife's pet store, which usually leads to me introducing people who are starting up to our site. This is where the awesome gift part comes in, my good friend who is an amazing lazer etcher/customiser can do anything from glass's to custom aquariums was throwing around some ideas about a tumbler I was having made for the soon to be. Well I hope @revhtree wont mind but he made me a awesome tumbler that will hopefully spark more conversations to bring more people to the site. Hopefully you can see it good but it's 2 mantis shrimp with the R2R logo. How awesome it that!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 
Oh yea I wear all kinds of R2R shirts and love doing it. My mud truck even sports a reef life sticker lol
 
lol contact Rev he might be able to hook you up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new