Awesome Netflix Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter hatfielj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hatfielj

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
2,716
Reaction score
2,464
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I turned on a documentary for my kids tonight and it turned out to be an awesome show about coral reefs. It’s from 2021, so some of you may have seen it already. It’s got some incredible photography. It covers everything from coral spawning to reef ecology to fish larvae. It’s pretty great actually! Lots of really cool stuff in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puff:_Wonders_of_the_Reef
 
Super cool! I’ll check it out! Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks for sharing! My wife and I love those kinds of documentaries so we will be checking this one out for sure!
 
Loved this doc. Although the little guy gave me a heart attack a few times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new