Awsome Clams!!!

Thanks guys!

The Phonape Maxima's are nice but small and sensitive. I lost two since I have had them. I have 50 Crocea clams and 2 12" blue Gigas and haven't lost a one! Its risky with the smaller clams.

I will add 5 new clams every week with quite a few at $30, 2 for $50, or 3 for $60. Additional Ultra's will be added as well.
 
I was just going to say those look familiar!
Could some one help me distinguish the difference or how to identify an "Ultra" color versus a standard?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new