Axis 40 Bushing Dimensions

  • Thread starter Thread starter kfries
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kfries

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
174
Reaction score
83
Location
Avon Lake
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently cleaned my Axis 40 pump a couple days ago. I have been having issues with it stalling out. Took it apart and I found the black bushing missing. It must have dropped down the sink. Anyone have spare parts or the dimensions of one of these? I have access to a lathe and can make one, but I would like some fairly precise dimensions. I am not sure how much clearance there is supposed to be between the parts. I would be willing to make extras for others if needed. I have reached out to AI and I am waiting for a response.

20241009_195314.jpg
 
After a great deal of back and forth with customer service they agreed to send me a replacement part. I should have it tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new