AXIS 90 Sump plumbing

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
763
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making my first sump! I have I think 2 20 gal breeders and broke down my 40 gal aio cube, I had an axis 90 and thinking how would one plumb it as a return pump? Would there be some sort of adapter for PVC pipes?
 
It has a hose barb on the outlet. You could attach tubing to the hose barb and then get an adapter to connect to PVC pipe. They make barbed adapters that have a slip end to glue PVC to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new