Axolotls in a 29 gallon?

I would only put one in but honestly I would get a much much bigger tank. A 40 breeder or bigger. They get big.
 
They also need cool temps, mid 60's to low 70's and well oxygenated water.
 
I have bred Axolotls in the past. +1 on the 40G or larger. For long term success keep the temps in the 60`s and nothing but live food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new