AZ FRAG April *Virtual* Meeting, 4/18 @ 3PM

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us for our April meeting, and our first ever virtual meeting!

For this meeting, we will be conducting the meeting virtually, allowing anyone to walk us through their tank system! The floor will be open to any questions or general topics club members may wish to discuss. We will stick to our usual time, 3-5PM.

Food & Drink: You're all on your own this time! :D

I won't require club dues for this particular meeting, but I would encourage all interested participants to sign up here if you have not registered before for AZ FRAG: http://www.arizonafrag.com/membership
Upon receipt of your application, I will send you a PayPal invoice for your dues - don't fret if your payment is unsuccessful as the applications are still coming through.

Your living room, in your nicest pajamas you might care to be seen in on camera!

I'll be hosting the meeting using "GoToMeeting", from my laptop. GoToMeeting also has an app available in the IOS and Play store, if you wish to join using a mobile device. It's a quick install and easy to use - it will also let you share your camera if you wish to partake in a system walk-though of your own. You can also join from a PC/laptop if you prefer.

Meeting info:
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (PDT)​
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112​
Access Code: 357-054-781​
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:​

If you have any questions about the meeting, format, or GoToMeeting, please ask away!
We look forward to another great meeting!

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Great Job Hunter, I know that couldn't have been easy to put together! I will be there!
Not tooooo bad. I have experience with quite a few of the different platforms which lend to this from work exposure. But thanks! :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back