AZ FRAG meeting June 15th, Fragging Demo

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's right. It's time for a second AZ FRAG meeting for the month of June. :dance:

We will be meeting at the regular place Pranksters Gar and Brill Too at the same time 2pm. This meeting will be sponsored by Reef Monster, which is located at 4460 East Main Street Suite 120 Mesa, AZ 85205. We will get to learn from the pros on the art of fragging and propagating our corals. During the demo there will be plenty of fresh cut frags to be brought home for FREE to those who attend. Yes I said it, FREE frags.

There will also be a raffle for Thrive and Coral Rx products, and some other goodies. Tickets as always $1 each or $5 gets you six tickets.

As some of you know I have been reaching out to get some artwork done for the name tags and website. We have had such a great response to this we will turn this into a contest starting at this meeting. The rules and prizes will be announced at this meeting. Then we will vote for the winners on the July meeting.

June 15th 2:00pm

Prankster's Gar & Brill Too
7919 E Thomas Road Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
7919 E Thomas Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 - Google Maps

Please feel free to use this thread to sell and trade. Items must have an asking price. Listing the items as early as possible and providing pictures will get them sold the fastest.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See you there ;-)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I just asked you if you were coming to this on the other thread you have. Look like this answers my question. See you there.

Srollins84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessir!
Plus I just asked on the FRAG Facebook page f your going to have any of those coral viewing flashlights ??

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we getting excited for tomorrow?!?!

Tomorrows AZ FRAG's propagation demonstration will be sponsored by our own LFS Reef Monster who will be showing us how to propagate different types of corals and everyone should be able to walk away with some free coral from this demo. Tomorrow is also brought to you by Thrive Aquatics, Coral Rx, Eco Tech, and Sharkbait will be donating some of his frag plugs as well. During the demonstration we will be showing everyone how to use these products and why they are necessary to coral propagation. Not only will you score some free frags but there will be some samples of the Eco Tech CG coral glue available to those who attend, and a large bottle up for the raffle. Here are a few pics of the goodies you will miss if you're not there.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get there, we are going to try something new. A check in. Please see Greg (our club secretary) with the laptop, he will be asking to see who attends, screen names and real names. This should help people find each other.

See you all tomorrow!

FishofoutWater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, it's Greg (Pescado Racing) checking in here. I wanted to thank Jorrel from Reef Monsters for putting on a great demo for everyone. This was a meeting that will serve as a benchmark for our club. AZ FRAG is one awesome community to be a part of and the number of members attending these events shows the hobby is on an upswing here in the valley. I brought my boss along today, (the British guy :)). He was impressed at the people in our group, their knowledge, the enthusiasm, and organization of the meeting. Made me quite proud, and I look forward to many more meetings. We had a great turn out for this meeting, I met a bunch of new members and caught of with some old friends. I also picked up some sweet corals, I didn't intend to purchase much today, but you people always bring your "A-game". An extremely bright mushroom, pretty sure it's the "Flamethrower" and an amazing large favia to name a few. Scored two frags from Jorrel's demo, I was too drawn into filming to grab the frags coming out. Recorded a ton of footage from the demo as soon as it gets edited down I will post a link to share with all. Won 3 of those Thrive shirts in the raffle, really wanted to at least win one. Jason keep up the good work, it really shows all of your effort to get this club to a different standard. Hat off to you sir.

Last edited:

Nickel9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I would have seen this yesterday. I'll be sure to check out the next one though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back