AZ FRAG needs an artist.

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any graphic artist out there? I have been promising you all new name tags, but I am realizing I lack the software, knowledge, and ability to get/take quality legal pictures. I tried from a few cheap photo editing programs but it has taken me hours to figure out simple things. And when they are done it takes me longer to figure out how to size it to fit on a name tag. I probably could have pounded these out when I took a commercial arts class in high school, but things have changed and I feel like an 90 year old trying to rotary dial on a smart phone.

If you are interested in donating your skills to AZ FRAG we would be much appreciated. Please contact me if you have the skills, tools, and time.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voting wil be tomorrow at the PROP Auction. See you there.

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck everyone! I wonder how it went sorry to say I am in California and could not attend.

You actually got first place Coral Dreams! I am still gathering some things together but I will make another thread about the winners and shoot you an email.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back