• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AZ Sunset Bubble Tip Anemone

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have for sale a 4-5" AZ Sunset Bubble Tip anemone. I got my original piece directly from the source of the aquaculture house that grows these nems, The Saltwater Junkies.

$275 shipped to lower 48. Paypal to hold. I'm located in Northern California.

az_sunset_for_sale_20190612_3800.jpg

az_sunset_for_sale_20190619_3933.jpg

az_sunset_for_sale_20190612_3828.jpg

----------
DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for shipper delays or errors or acts of God. Picture/video of coral or anemone in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Must provide temperature of water in bag immediately upon opening for DOA purposes. Coral or anemone will be replaced in the event of a DOA if available with a like-sized piece in a reasonable timeframe or the purchase price will be refunded minus cost of shipping. Costs of shipping are the responsibility of buyer.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmmmm I was sold this one and was told AZ sunset. dang names variations

484CA1A5-435B-4910-A14F-A36D1A018BAF.jpeg

I purchased my momma straight from the source of the person that aquacultures these nems and named them AZ Sunsets, Justin at The Saltwater Junkies. BTAs can definitely change colors under different lighting though.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price reduction to $275 shipped for the pictured AZ sunset.

I also have a second AZ Sunset that is around the same size and could let them both go together for $500 shipped.

kyroshison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous nem! If my tank wasn't so new id be down to buying these, wife has been asking for az sunsets too. dang...

Katie M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just jumping on this thread because I've got one of these as well and just wanted to say that I appreciate seeing pictures where the color is well-represented! These nems are awesome and it's a great idea to get one :)

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.5%
Back