• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Azoo CO2 regulator with solenoid

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say thanks but I've decided I'm too intimidated by this I'm not very mechanically minded and it looks hard lol. Best of luck selling!

OP
OP
K

kevin_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say thanks but I've decided I'm too intimidated by this I'm not very mechanically minded and it looks hard lol. Best of luck selling!
Haha no worries. Appreciate the discussion and free bumps.

OP
OP
K

kevin_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dual stage? Works?
Yep, it works. Just a little surface tarnish. I'm a little ignorant about regulators. It came with my calc reactor and pretty much plugged it into a pH meter. What do you mean by dual stage?

Warneto1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like this is model az19002.. single stage. When the tank runs out a single stage might have a tank dump of co2 but I am no expert for sure.. does that sound right?

OP
OP
K

kevin_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like this is model az19002.. single stage. When the tank runs out a single stage might have a tank dump of co2 but I am no expert for sure.. does that sound right?
I will have to look into that. Way above my knowledge level lol.

OP
OP
K

kevin_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From looking around, I do believe it is a single stage. One gauge is the working pressure and the other is bottle pressure. I dont know if it is the az19002. It looks different. Maybe an older version of that model.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 54 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.5%
Back