azure damsel and clown spawnings

kevensquint

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
153
Location
montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda special I guess, since the beginning of this year my black Darwin and common ocellaris breed about every 3 weeks and last night I found my azure damsels laying eggs on my magfloat. In both cases the males stay with the eggs.
IMG_20150315_091958~2.jpg
IMG_20150314_203759.jpg
IMG_20141005_163117~2.jpg
 
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new