Azure Damselfish Spawning Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maritimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,707
Reaction score
13,389
Location
SouthWestern Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, All!

Thought you all might enjoy a quick video I shot under the blues this morning.


I've got a trio of azure damsels in Zoey's Reef, and spotted two of them gett'n busy!

By noon-time, the spawning process had clearly completed, and the proud first-time Papa damsel was diligently (well...almost . . . ) guarding the plaque of eggs. He could use a bit of practice, I think . . .


The tank had me so frustrated last night that I was trembling with pent-up emotion, then it goes and does this, this morning.

~Bruce (Why is "Upload a File" finding _nothing_ in my "Pictures" folder?!)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new