!!!!!B.L.S. PACKS ARE BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 12.15.49 PM.png

Impressive, random Rainbow Tenuis packs. As pack price goes up, frag size and coloration will go up accordingly.​

Lots of them named, and lots unnamed. If I'm being honest, I am way tired of naming these things anyway.​

The frags you receive will not be labeled or named at all.​

However, my apathy is your gain! I've got a literal glut of stupid-pretty rainbow tenuis growing out over here. Most of these corals look just ok to straight up crappy under whites. But, will radiate that magical Tenuis color when the deep blues are on for sure. Hence the name. Polyps turn bright orange and otherwise subtle dark tissue glows pink and green.

Believe me when I say, this is the antidote to these obscenely priced rainbow colored Tenuis micro-frags I keep seeing more and more of. Don't fall for it ever again. Please.​

IMG_1325.jpg

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How true ..ya never really see people who buy these expensive tenuis with full tank shots of their colonies under normal lighting . It's because then people would just ask about their $20 red planet thats next to the tenuis instead .

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How true ..ya never really see people who buy these expensive tenuis with full tank shots of their colonies under normal lighting . It's because then people would just ask about their $20 red planet thats next to the tenuis instead .
Yeah that’s true as well. But I have to admit they look pretty good basking in blues. It’s definitely a thing.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A couple junky phone shots of some blue lighter examples. Lots more on the racks!

IMG_9170.jpeg

IMG_9163.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back