Baby Dogface Puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bunnyspit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bunnyspit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I finally got a picture of my dogface puffer and how he sleeps.. hes honestly the tiniest puffer. Hes smaller than my Valentini was when I got hin lol.

IMG_20190606_023652_157.jpg
 
He doesn’t look like a dogface from that angle. Very cute. I wish they wouldn’t get so big so I could get one.

Puffers are funny. My valentini insists on sleeping on the tip of a branching rock, very precarious and right in front of the powerhead. He struggles to stay on and it looks anything but comfortable. Hilarious
 
Hey guys! I finally got a picture of my dogface puffer and how he sleeps.. hes honestly the tiniest puffer. Hes smaller than my Valentini was when I got hin lol.

IMG_20190606_023652_157.jpg

What a doll!
 
He's an arothron manilensis, striped dogface puffer, some people also call them a manila puffer or narrow lined puffer. In the wild they get about 12", in captivity they generally stay under 10". Never had one of those but I always keep a dogface puffer, I have a yellow belly currently. He's very cute, I do wish we could breed minis, like with dogs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new