Baby Evin update...

Good lookin kid you got there.:D

Me and my bros are the same, we are all 3 years apart and all born in the summer. Ages-13,16,19.

yup.. same here.. got 3 other siblings and we're all 2-3 years apart... but more spread out with the months since we're all born in the Philippines... ;)
 
yet, another update on Baby Evin.... :D

07-19-08_Evin.jpg


07-19-08_Evin2.jpg


07-19-08_Evin3.jpg


we have a monthly photo session with his classic Pooh bear... man, he's getting big... :)
07-19-08_Evin4.jpg
 
He is awesome Marv! Way better than your corals! :D
 
I also play in a league man, basketball is my life! did you play college any where?? i played d1 at Niagara U.
 
He is awesome Marv! Way better than your corals! :D
yup yup... much better for sure... one and only... :D


I also play in a league man, basketball is my life! did you play college any where?? i played d1 at Niagara U.
awesome man.. :)

nah, no college ball, just high school ball... :)
 
Man college ball is so different! i went from averageing 32ppg 15rebound 3 blocks and like 7 assits to like 18 ppg 10res 1 block and 3 assits,totally different game!
 
AHWWWW He is a gorgeous little man!!!!! My whole fam was looking at my screen ooohhing and ahhhing with me! I have 4 kids...11,10,8,6 :D I miss the little bitty ones...They are wonderful...I'd have 100 if I could!
 
Last edited:
I have two kids well 2 dogs that act like kids lol btw hes awsome man, wait till he gets older thou LOL
 
thanks guys.... we had another awesome day today... Evin is such a bundle of joy for me and Anna... lots of fun memories to come... :D :) :D

hopefully, when he grows up, he'll be a reefer also... :)
 
U better turn him into an all star basketball player as well LOL
 
Of course he will, i bet he will take after his dad. Make sure he gets to college for free lol, my parents loved that part haha
 
Marvin, Evin has got to be the most adorable baby I have ever seen! Congratulations!!!
 
Of course he will, i bet he will take after his dad. Make sure he gets to college for free lol, my parents loved that part haha
yeah, that'll be coolio... :)

Marvin, Evin has got to be the most adorable baby I have ever seen! Congratulations!!!
Thanks Karen... that means a lot.. :)
 
I think you should start him a tank now, dont deprive him of his own lil tank LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new