Baby fire shrimp buffet

skidmarkstevie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
87
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im fortunate enough to have caught this happening in my tank a few times. They are blood red fire shrimp! Candy cane is absolutely slamming them down with a feed response ive never seen before.

 
I've always wanted to do this, I know none of them will make it most of the time, but it would be neat to have a tank that self feeds sometimes 😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new