• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Baby JB for Trade (Southern California)

AwildcatsZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 baby JB up for trade. The largest (2 months old) is dime sized and can be seen next to the mother (not available). The other two are smaller (less than a month) than a dime and starting to show orange. They can be seen in the second photo.

IMG_3330.JPG

photo.JPG

Looking for high end lps corals/polyps:
- Kryptonite Mushroom
- Bounce Mushroom
- Deadpool Mushroom
- Hallucination Zoa
- Speckled Krak Zoa
- Holy Grail Torch
- or anything you would like to offer!

I’m located in Irvine. Please send pictures of your trade offer! I can send more pictures upon request.

OP
OP
AwildcatsZ

AwildcatsZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never shipped before, but depending what the trade offer is I would give it a try.

Otherwise I prefer to stay local (San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles)

reefer402

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have kryptonite and hallucinations but would have to ensure package is shipped correctly. It isn't that hard and would just need a heat pack. I could walk you through it if you're confident in doing so. There was once a time I didn't ship too. Lol

OP
OP
AwildcatsZ

AwildcatsZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have kryptonite and hallucinations but would have to ensure package is shipped correctly. It isn't that hard and would just need a heat pack. I could walk you through it if you're confident in doing so. There was once a time I didn't ship too. Lol

I appreciate your willingness to help! If I don’t hear any local offers in the next couple weeks I would be willing to ship. I will let you know what happens! Thank you

Armando_Villasenor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also looking to trade. Open to about anything. Was relocating and this frag broke off. Very healthy and fast grower.
074b0c86eda9ab70c24d833024ff84a3.jpg

OP
OP
AwildcatsZ

AwildcatsZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these rare sun corals, and I'm lookimg for hallucinations
1e255db647e78f315001b9ca81eec8e4.jpg
af45779e8ceebbf77f881461e034f001.jpg
Those are some of the nicest sun corals I have seen. Im a huge fan of the blue/green one. Unfortunately I do not have any JBs of size left to trade at the moment. There are about 4 very small baby JBs that are less than 2 weeks old. They typically take 2 months to get to a size worth trading.

If you want to wait a few weeks I can keep in touch! Just let me know.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back