frags, chaeto, and biomedia for sale/trade.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i am currently offering the following to any local reefer who may want any of these. it has gotten to the point where i cannot keep up with my ALK/NO3/PO4 consumption by manual dosing, so i have to start fragging things to keep up. prices will be cheap as i have little experience fragging, and can only feel comfortable keeping it local as i have no experience shipping. if i do frag things, i will ask for payment(or trade) once the frag is healed. should roughly be about a week or two of healing before i can sell/trade it/them.

i have not fragged anything yet, this is merely to gather interest. what i have currently available to frag:
green slimer (can make about 10+ frags depending how i cut them)
pc rainbow (can make about 3-5 frags depending how i cut them)
garf bonsai (can make 10+ frags depending how i cut them)
bubble gum digi (can make 5+ frags depending how i cut them)

i also have a common leptastrea, and a sunset monti on two 3in disc's that i was growing out but no longer desire to keep them.
a frag of a no name zoa, has about 6-9polyps. i can also frag nirvana zoa's as they are growing too quickly for me.
also have a frag plug with 3 baby poletti jawbreaker mushrooms(2 have red, 1 is still gold/yellow) on it.
also have a frag plug with about 3-5 baby baby neptune bounce mushrooms. they're very small but i can provide pictures of the momma(it's in a really uncomfortable spot, but you'll be able to see all of the other babies)

pictures will be provided once i get home from work today, but will attach a picture of my DT.

i am also in the process of switching over to maxspect bio balls from marine pure, so my seeded media can serve you well with adding additional beneficial bacteria from a tank that has been running for 2yrs. i have about 10+ marine pure balls, 5-8 marine pure bio cubes, and 1 marine pure plate (it broke in half) up for sale/trade.

lastly, chaeto! grows at a decent rate, this will only be available when i have enough to sell/trade. currently provided my LFS with about a 1lb bag of chaeto so i am in the process of growing it out as of now.

please keep in mind i am not a vendor by any means, and this is just so i can have an easier time keeping up with my ALK/NO3/PO4 consumption as i do not have a doser....yet (i hope this little endeavor of mine helps fund for one).

thanks for your time!

IMG_9616.jpeg IMG_9617.jpeg IMG_9620.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
shakacuz

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
green slimer, bubblegum digi and garf bonsai are still available. i can also frag red monti cap.

i now have chaeto available.

PM/DM is key!

PS: @WhatCouldGoWrong71, no i’m not shipping :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back